Zurich, Switzerland, July 27-29, 2018.
10th INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP ON PARALLEL MATRIX ALGORITHMS AND APPLICATIONS (PMAA’18)
Jun 27-29, 2018, Zurich, Switzerland. http://pmaa18.ethz.ch/
This international workshop aims to be a forum for exchanging ideas, insights and experiences in different areas of parallel computing in which matrix algorithms play a key role. The Workshop will bring together experts and practitioners from diverse disciplines with a common interest in matrix computation. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Parallel methods for solving large sparse or dense linear systems of equations and eigenvalue problem
- Parallel environments and tools for enabling matrix applications.
- Large scale applications from any field that have an emphasis on parallel matrix computation
- Novel architectural paradigms (e.g. GPU, MIC, etc.)
- Hybrid approaches to parallel programming
- Automatic tuning and performance modeling
- Combinatorial Scientific Computing
Invited speakers: Chao Yang (Lawrence Berkeley NL), Inderjit Dhillon (UT Austin), Frederic Nataf (UPMC Paris), Edgar Solomonik (UI Urbana-Champaign).
Co-chairs: Peter Arbenz (ETH Zurich, Rolf Krause (USI Lugano), Daniel Kressner (EPF Lausanne), Olaf Schenk (USI Lugano).
- March 15, 2018: Submission of Minisymposium proposals by e-mail to email@example.com
- March 30, 2018: Submission of abstracts for MS and contributed talks
For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.