The SIAG/LA electronic newsletter carries news and information of interest to members of SIAG/LA. The following are the types of postings which are appropriate for this mailing list.
- SIAG/LA Business Mailings
- SIAG/LA Newsletter
- Solicitations for SIAG/LA-sponsored conferences and minisymposia
- Announcements of SIAG/LA-related conferences and minisymposia
- Calls for nominations for SIAG/LA prizes
- Other SIAG/LA-related announcements
- Postings from SIAG/LA Members
- Announcements of new technical reports, papers, or software
- Advertisements for open positions
- Other relevant announcements
- SIAM Announcements
- New SIMAX electronic publications
- General conference announcements and other news
To post to this list, send your posting to [email protected]. Only SIAG/LA members may submit postings. To contact the list owner, send an email to [email protected].
All members of the SIAG/LA should be automatically subscribed to this mailing list. In case you were missed, you may subscribe here .
You may unsubscribe using the link provided in each message or by going to the subscription management page .
The board of SIAG/LA has decided to occasionally feature essays of interest to members on the SIAG/LA electronic newsletter. If you would like to write a featured essay, feel free to contact any board member.
- Report on ICIAM 2007 with focus on the health of Applied Linear Algebra (PDF, 40KB by Valeria Simoncini, 2007. )
- Too Much Calculus (PDF, 22KB by Gilbert Strang, October 2001. )