Liblice, Czech Republic, September 8-13, 2019.
MAT TRIAD provides an opportunity to bring together researchers sharing an interest in a variety of aspects of matrix analysis and its applications in other areas of science. Researchers and graduate students interested in recent developments in matrix theory and computation, spectral problems, applications of linear algebra in statistics, statistical models, matrices and graphs as well as combinatorial matrix theory are particularly encouraged to attend. The format of the meeting will involve plenary sessions, special sessions and sessions with contributed talks posters. The conferences from MAT TRIAD series attract a number of international participants, provide a high quality scientific program as well as a friendly atmosphere for the discussion and exchange of ideas.
A special issue of Applications of Mathematics will be published after the meeting, with the papers related to the talks presented during the conference.
The deadline for special session proposals is January 31, 2019. The deadline for registration and submission of abstracts is May 31, 2019.
The list of invited speakers with two winners of Young Scientists Award of MAT TRIAD 2017 held in Bedlewo, Poland:
- Dario Bini, University of Pisa, Italy
- Mirjam Dür, University of Augsburg, Germany
- Shmuel Friedland, University of Illinois, Chicago, USA
- Arnold Neumaier, University of Vienna, Austria
- Martin Stoll, Technical University of Chemnitz, Germany
Zdeněk Strakoš, Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic
- Álvaro Barreras, Universidad Internacional de La Rioja, Spain
- Ryo Tabata, National Institute of Technology, Fukuoka, Japan
- Miro Rozložník, Czech Academy of Sciences, Prague
- Milan Hladík, Charles University, Prague
- Jan Bok, Charles University, Prague
- David Hartman, Charles University and Czech Academy of Sciences, Prague
- Miroslav Tůma, Charles University, Prague
- Petr Tichý, Charles University, Prague
e-mail to organizers: [email protected]