Spokane Convention Center, Spokane, Washington, USA, February 25-1, 2019.
As co-chairs of the SIAM CSE19 Conference, we’re writing to encourage you to submit proposals for minisymposia and minisymposteria, abstracts for minisymposium and contributed talks, and poster abstracts. We also encourage students, postdocs, and early career researchers to apply for travel grants. The deadlines are coming up soon!
See below for more information.
Best regards, SIAM CSE19 Co-Chairs
Suzanne Shontz, University of Kansas
Jeffrey Hittinger, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
Luke Olson, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Katherine J. Evans, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, USA
- Hans Johansen, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, USA
- Matthew G. Knepley, University at Buffalo, USA
- Tamara G. Kolda, Sandia National Laboratories, USA
- Alison Marsden, Stanford University, USA
- Marie E. Rognes, Simula Research Laboratory, Norway
- Robert Scheichl, University of Bath, United Kingdom
- Andrea Walther, Paderborn University, Germany
- Stefan Wild, Argonne National Laboratory, USA
- Rebecca Willett, University of Wisconsin-Madison, USA
- Rio Yokota, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan
- Alistair Adcroft, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- Anima Anandkumar, Amazon and California Institute of Technology
- Maryam Fazel, University of Washington
- Michael C. Ferris, University of Wisconsin - Madison
- Boyce E. Griffith, University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill
- Laura Grigori, INRIA Paris
- Gianluigi Rozza, SISSA University
- Rachel A. Ward, University of Texas at Austin and Facebook
Call for Presentations
The Call for Presentations for this conference is available at https://www.siam.org/conferences/CM/sd/cse19-submissions-deadlines
Twitter hashtag: #cse19
July 25, 2018: Minisymposium Proposal Submissions
August 22, 2018: Contributed Lecture, Minisymposia, Poster and Minisymposteria Presentation Abstracts
TRAVEL FUND APPLICATION DEADLINE
August 8, 2018: SIAM Student Travel Award and Post-doc/Early Career Travel Award Applications
Please visit http://www.siam.org/meetings/cse19/submissions.php for detailed submission information.
For additional information, contact the SIAM Conference Department (firstname.lastname@example.org).