Hotele San Michele, Cetraro, Italy, June 21-26, 2015.
During the week of 21-26 June 2015, the C.I.M.E. Foundation will organize the Summer School “Exploiting Hidden Structure in Matrix Computations. Algorithms and Applications” with the following lecturers:
- Michele Benzi (Emory University, USA)
- Dario Bini (Universita’ di Pisa, Italy)
- Daniel Kressner (EPFL, Lausanne, Switzerland)
- Hans Munthe-Kaas (University of Bergen, Norway)
- Charles Van Loan (Cornell University, USA)
The School will be held at Hotel San Michele in Cetraro, Italy.
Registration will be open starting December 1st, 2014 and will close on April 30, 2015 (not March 31, 2015).
Some limited fundings for lodging expenses will be available for students and postdoctoral fellows.