Sponsored by SIAG/LA.
SIAG/LA sponsored several minisymposia at the 2004 Annual Meeting:
- Sparse Direct Methods, Combinatorial Techniques and Their Applications, organized by Iain Duff, Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, UK
- Alternatives to Eigenvalues, Parts I and II, (2 minis), organized by Anne Greenbaum, Department of Mathematics, University of Washington
- Recent Advances in Matrix Eigenvalue Problems, organized by Nick Higham, Department of Mathematics, University of Manchester, UK
- Computations and Applications of Tensor Decompositions, organized by Tammy Kolda, Sandia National Labs, Livermore, CA
- Markov Chains and PageRank, organized by Amy Langeville and Carl Meyer, Department of Mathematics, North Carolina State University